Monday, June 10, 2013

Checking in on things

If you don't already, follow me on twitter @HunterCrowther, it'd be super good of ya to do. 

Oh hey there. 

Yes, it has been far too long since I've last posted anything on this blog, but there's good reason for it. For starters, my laptop broke, and I have been forced to nag my mother to let me use her computer, which I'm still convinced was purchased when Seinfeld was still on air. But, thanks to my Blackberry crashing on me one-too-many times, I was motivated to switch to iPhone, which will allow me to write columns from my handheld device. 

(Side-note: how freaking cool is it that I can write a blog on my phone? My PHONE!!! People, I want you to acknowledge that this is a miracle) 

Because of this revelation, expect to see more content on the site in the near future. Columns will range from the NHL to television and movie reviews to thoughts on what's going on in the world. One day I might post a 2000 word essay comparing The Wire to Mad Men, then switch it up with an opinion piece on Joe Fontana and the London, Ontario municipal government. The goal of this blog will be to entertain and inform the reader, as well as better myself as a writer and journalist. I hope to look back on this site in the future, and be proud of the steps I took towards whatever I end up doing as a career. 

That's all for now, keep your eyes posted for new articles coming soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment